Ocelot 3 - MSU
Automatic Long-Range Video Monitoring System
Ocelot 3 - MSU is a long-range day and night video monitoring system based on CCD and thermal imaging cameras, combined with sensors for automatic detection of optical lenses.
- Protection of critical infrastructures
- VIP protection
- Automatic sniper detection
- Anti industrial espionage
- Border control and protection
- Counter-intelligence operations
Ocelot 3 - MSU System includes
Advantages of LRG
- With the laser range-gating technology it is possible to see through vegetation, masking nets, curtains, tinted or mirrored glass, etc. at long ranges.
- The effect of scattering and blinding the camera by rain, fog or smoke is prevented by time discrimination of the falsifying signals.
- It is also almost immune to blinding from foreign light sources.
- It keeps operational under bad weather conditions (fog, rain, snow) and under battlefield conditions (flashes, smoke).
Outdoor Unit (ODU)
- Ocelot enclosure for all climate zones
- Option: HSC module - high speed scanner (Option fast automatic pre-scan), Laser class 1
- LRG module - Laser range-gating, Laser class 1 or 3A
- LRF module - Laser range finder (up to 2000 m), extended 4000 m, Laser class 1
- CCD camera - extended 4000 m
- 75 mm thermal camera (detection of humans up to 2 km) 150 mm, extended 4000 m
- Active processing unit incl. dual compass- and GPS-system
- Power supply 240 V / 12 V
- Pan-Tilt 340 ° / Option: Pan-Tilt n x 360 °
- Option: Transportation kit
- Option: Tripod
- Option: Mounting kit for cars
- Option: Long range thermal camera system, extended 4000 m
- Option: Other thermal / CCD cameras on request
Indoor Unit (IDU)
- Mil Spec Laptop with Ocelot MSU software license
- Option: HDMI Video Grabber (for recording)
- Option: Joystick
- Automatic detection of optical lenses
- Real time information on map
- Remote control via cable or wireless
Option: Movement detection and tracking software
Optical movement detection and target tracking